Graduate Building Surveyor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join an expanding Building Surveying Property Consultancy who deliver projects and complex condition survey programmes. Our client requires a Graduate Building Surveyor to assist senior Surveyors with various services, such as delivering condition surveys and homebuyer reports.
Skills and Experience required includes:
• Recent Graduate with RICS accredited Building Surveying degree
• Some previous building surveying (or equivalent) experience would be preferred
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with clients/customers is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish trust and develop effective working relationships
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
• Professional and positive approach
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to use own initiative and work pro-actively
• Flexible attitude to work
- £22,000 - £30,000
- Tailored, structured APC support
- Varied client exposure meaning no two days are the same
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Professional Fees accounted for
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.