Graduate Building Surveyor
A well established Construction Consultancy with a number of high profile are looking to add a Graduate Building Surveyor that is committed to completing their APC to join their expanding business. They would also consider a newly qualified surveyor with commensurate salary and benefits. The company recognises the value in supporting candidates through their APC and providing a pathway for advancing careers through the company.
You will join an established building surveying team and be given the responsibility to gain hands on, practical experience on planned projects. You will gain invaluable experience in the delivery of major work including planned maintenance, extensions, alterations, repairs and condition surveys under the expert guidance of our chartered surveyors and developing your key building surveying skills to enable you to learn and develop your career.
- RICS accredited degree
- Relevant industry experience is preferred
- Full UK driving licence
- An organised and methodical approach to work
- Work effectively under pressure, remaining calm and approachable
- Confident & articulate manner
- A ‘self-starter’ who is motivated & enthusiastic
The company will actively encourage and support, both financially & professionally, continued professional development; priding themselves on fully supporting our employees in achieving their career goals and ambitions.
Why join us?
- £20,000-£30,000 (DOE)
- Be part of a modern, forward-thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- 3-5% Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Excellent fully funded training programme
- Fun social & team building events organised & paid for by the company
- Long service reward scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are flexible on the roles and levels we recruit at, so don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.