Senior Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An opportunistic and ambitious consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the heart of Birmingham.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects from inception to completion for High-End luxury houses along with work in the Health sector for a Hospital D&B contract.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Birmingham office and will take a leading role in supporting and mentoring the Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyor's in their professional development.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 4 years' Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in Residential and Health sectors preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £45,000 - £60,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Lucrative Pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Performance-related bonuses
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction