A leading International real estate corporation is looking for a Valuation Associate Director to join their experienced team of surveyors and advisors in Tunbridge Wells.
With offices all over the world this multi-disciplinary organisation work with individuals, associations, entrepreneurs, large corporations and institutional concluding their projects through financing, investment, savings and protection services.
This role will include conducting valuation work with a focus on loan security. Working with a range of commercial and mixed-use properties.
The Associate Directors role will include
- Provide profitable advice, valuations and reports to clients
- Contribute to improving the team's profitability
- Support the development of the valuations offering
- Setting individual and team targets
- Supervise on assignments
- Mentoring and developing the team
- Works collaboratively to adapt and improve standards
The Associate Director will ideally hold
- MRICS or FRICS
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Knowledge of the UK real estate market within a consultancy
- Experience in people management
- Experience managing a varied and challenging workload
- Salary between £50,000 and £60,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
If you are a Valuation Associate Director looking for a new opportunity, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Valuation Surveyor / Associate Director / Valuer / MRICS / RICS