Retrain as a Receivership Surveyor! - £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits package
Are you a Valuer, Property Manager or L&T Surveyor looking for a new challenge?
Have you considered becoming a Receivership Surveyor and utilising all of your skills and experience in a much more varied role?
We have a great role in London for someone who wants to try something new within a great working environment.
Receivership Surveyor, East London Our client is one of the leading names in the Property Industry with a solid history and enviable client list. They are looking to recruit into their Receivership and Recovery team, which works on all property types across England and Wales.
The ideal person will have the following:
• RICS qualification essential
• Background in Receivership and Recovery is preferred but experience in valuation, landlord and tenant or property management and looking for a new challenge may be appropriate.
• Excellent communication and numeracy skills, both verbally and writing clear, concise and precise reports.
• The ability to cut through “flannel and excuses”, identify and prioritise issues, and come up with a clear exit strategy
• The ability to think creatively when faced with problems which you have not faced before.
• The ability to work with a minimum of supervision is essential
• The ability to stay calm, manage conflicting expectations of lenders and borrowers
• Good working knowledge of the usual office IT systems (outlook/word/excel/powerpoint) is important Outline of the role:
• Inspection of properties throughout England and Wales (but mostly in London and Home Counties)
• Advising clients on a strategy in relation to properties and receivership cases
• Project management of a varied case load
• Overseeing sales via local agents and auction houses. This includes liaising with solicitors and other professionals
• Running maintenance and other works via third-party consultants and contractors, ensuring that works are carried out in a cost-effective manner and to a professional standard of workmanship
• Liaising with the accounts team and team administrator on the case accounts Our clients expect us to give a high level of pro-active service, identifying problems before they arise and being responsive and available. Membership of the IPA/RICS Receivership Registration scheme is not required but you will need to be prepared to work towards this with our help and teaching.