Associate Quantity Surveyor, Leeds
An established multi-disciplinary consultancy with an ever-growing pipeline is looking for an experienced Associate Director to join their Leeds based team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's role
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be expected to develop and maintain the existing client base of the Leeds office and hold a leading role in the deliver of projects from the cost consultant's perspective.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Leeds office and will hold a large portion of responsibility in their Quantity Surveying portfolio.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- 7 years' Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience In business development preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- MRICS preferrable
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Lucrative pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Discretionary bonuses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Leeds / Construction