A multi disciplinary construction consultancy, founded in Scotland, is seeking a competent Senior Quantity Surveyor who can work independently as a result of the London office securing further projects.
The London office, operating hybrid working, has recently secured two multi million pound projects within the residential and office sector.
As a result, the Directors eagerly need a good Senior Quantity Surveyor who can deliver projects, pre and post contract, and undertake client facing duties.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Able to carry out, independently, pre and post cost management services
- Client facing
- MRICS or completed a RICS accredited degree
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Very flexible working conditions
- Route to Associate
- Professional subscription fee
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant