A small Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an articulate and confident Senior Quantity Surveyor who would enjoy working on an array of private residential projects for several confidential clients.
Based out of the consultancy's London Bridge office, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a close knit team of 8, diversely skilled surveyors who work together to ensure a quality finish to their projects.
Alongside providing a full cost management service from inception to completion, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also act as a project manager/employers agent.
The Senior Quantity Surveying Requirements
- MRICS, or degree qualified
- Comfortable preparing cost plans independently
- Residential project experience would be preferable
- A track record of managing your own projects independently
- A team player and professional attitude
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining an enthusiastic, sociable, and progressive team of Cost Managers who have a fantastic team chemistry.
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- 26 days Annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working conditions
- Long and short term career opportunities
- Investment in staff training
- Manage your own client base
- Professional subscription fees
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor / Cost Consultant / Employers Agent