Park Avenue are working with a Local Authority Client in Lancashire who are looking for an interim Estates Surveyor to join their property team
As an Interim Estates Surveyor, you will play a key part within the estates team, working on a comprehensive range of property management duties to ensure the effective management of the Council's Assets including acquisitions, disposals, valuations, rent reviews, lettings and lease renewals.
Key Experience Required:
- Previous experience in Estate Surveying, Rent Reviews, Lease Reviews, Landlord and Tenant Matters, and ideally previous Local Authority experience.
- Previous experience in working within mixed property portfolios.
- Education to Degree level or equivalent in property-related discipline and ideally be MRICS qualified.
- Ability to work efficiently from home.
- The position will be for an initial 6 Month period with scope for rolling extension.
- Remote / hybrid working available
What to do now
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ben at Park Avenue Recruitment on 020 3795 4828.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in.