A multi-award-winning Commercial Property and Real Estate Consultancy are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Northampton team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside private investment companies, financial institutions and corporate clients whilst carrying out a varied (project/professional services) role.
This role offers career development potential to progress to Directorship and the opportunity to join a Consultancy who offer an unrivalled benefits package.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- Proficient in carrying out core professional services
- BSc/MSc in Building surveying
- Build and maintain existing business and client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension (8% matched)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- BUPA medical care
- Professional fees accounted for
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Consultancy