One of the quickest growing Consultancies in the South West region is actively looking to recruit an Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor for their Bristol office.
My client has a strong presence in the region and employs 35 members of staff across the Quantity Surveying and Project Management disciplines. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and as a company have massive expansion plans for the coming years. They also have a relaxed and vibrant company culture and have created an inclusive and enjoyable office environment. Projects are across a number of sectors including Retail, Leisure, Residential and Commercial.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor t to join their team in Bristol. The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work across multiple sectors and be given the responsibility to run projects from inception to completion. As the company continue to grow they will also be provided with excellent opportunities to progress as well as have excellent APC support.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a relevant Quantity Surveying degree
• Have a can do attitude and a willingness to learn and progress
• Have experience working as a PQS for a Consultancy
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to progress within a thriving business
• Great company culture and flat management structure
• Repeat business from blue-chip clients
• Excellent projects across a range of sectors
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.