Project Manager - Director/Business Unit Lead
Commercial/residential sector - new build and CAT A/B refurbishment
£100-130,000 plus LTIP and package
Leading project and cost consultancy, over 100 strong, have built an exceptional people orientated culture which has resulted in year on year growth and them being voted as one of the best companies to work for.
As part of their strategic growth, they seek a Director Project Manager to lead and expand the PM team including responsibility for P&L, clients, team and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be a project management professional with experience in a leadership role delivering private sector projects circa £5-50m+. Experience in the commercial and/or residential sector is desirable.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of project managers
- Overseeing P&L and resourcing
- Managing private sector new build and refurbishment projects
- Managing all aspects of the projects, engaging with the client, construction and design teams to drive the projects forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact - maintaining strong client relations and repeat work
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in a property/construction related subject
- A chartered professional, ideally MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Project management experience in a consultancy or client side leading projects from inception to completion
- Experience acting in a leadership capacity
- Confident in JCT contracts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
Package on offer includes:
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Life Assurance
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at email@example.com