Project Manager (Senior / Associate level)
Prime residential projects for HNW clients
Up to £80k plus attractive bonus and benefits
This building and project consultancy specialise within the prime residential market, proving PM and QS advice to HNW clients on refurbishment and new build properties in London and Europe. Projects range from Central London apartments/town houses to vast country mansions. Typical contract values range from £5-50m per house. If you enjoy working on luxury residential projects, this is the role for you.
As part of continued expansion, they seek a project manger at senior / associate level who is competent with aspects of project management and client leadership.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as project manager through full project lifecycle
- Managing new build and refurbishment projects in the prime residential sector for HNW clients
- Client management
- Instructing and management of external consultant / contractor teams
- Networking and cross selling
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified
- Project Management professional, ideally chartered MRICS, RIBA, MCIOB (or equivalent)
- Experience acting as a project manager within the private sector such as office, residential, hotel or retail.
- Experience on prime residential projects is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong team player and able to spot opportunities to cross sell
Package on offer includes:
Please contact Leo Gee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org