A Property Consultancy is actively recruiting a Senior Project Manager to be based in Southampton
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West with a network of offices across the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Retail, Education and Health. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security. Values currently range from £500k to £30 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £20 million. The projects can also be across a wide range of sectors ensuring that the successful Project Manager doesn’t get pigeonholed and is provided with plenty of scope to progress.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have a degree in Project Managment
- Have experience working as a Project Manager on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent company culture and flat management structure
- Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
- Chance to be part of a growing, privately owned Consultancy
- Excellent track record or progressing employees to Partner level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact George Gammon on 0 7 8 1 2 7 6 9 4 9 6 for more information.