- Associate/ Associate Director
- £65,000 - £80,000 + opportunity for shares + Bonus + 25 days + BUPA + Hybrid working
- Multi-disciplinary Consultancy
- Hove, East Sussex
Join this respected Multi-disciplinary consultancy as an Associate/ Associate Director level Quantity Surveyor. Develop/manage an office, run a team and run projects across a broad range of sectors and types. Offering a strong workload within a growing company that supports a healthy work-life balance. Progression to equity.
Person Specification: Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS, or able to take the experienced route to Chartereship
- Preferably a PQS background
- Able to bring in new ideas with a stong ability to learn
- Personable. Able to identify opportunities, approach prospects and deliver them
- Motivate team and develop business
Roles & Responsibilities: Associate Quantity Surveyor
With strong support and care from the existing management team, you will be involved in developing the idea for the next office location and you'll be a key player in setting up/developing that office.
- Develop and manage a team
- Work across a range of projects with values ranging from £200,000 – £40m
- Current projects include new-build and refurbishment in the following areas; Commercial, leisure, higher education, crematorium, healthcare, nursing homes, ecclesiastical. (Everything except retail).
- Along with management, you will be a fee-earning team member
Salary & Package: Associate Quantity Surveyor
This progressive opportunity comes with a salary of £65,000 - £80,000, which is complimented by a package which includes: –
- Flexible hybrid working
- Progression to share ownership
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave + statutory and two discretionary days for Christmas
- Health insurance
- Comprehensive CPD programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Social events
- A family friendly working environment
Our client is a RICS Chartered Multi-disciplinary practice of Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors and Project Managers based in Hove, East Sussex.
They are a dynamic and friendly company operating across the following project sectors; Education, Technology, Science, Commercial, Heritage, Conservation, Sports & leisure, Residential, Community, Health and Care.
In-line with planned growth for 2022, they are now recruiting for an Associate Quantity Surveyor to further develop their growing team in West Sussex.
APPLY : Associate Quantity Surveyor
To discuss your options in complete confidentiality, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Associate Quantity Surveyor jobs from HD Surveyors