A highly successful international property consultancy which deals with all aspects of property advice have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Associate Director level property manager for their Bristol office.
Its comes a point when any surveyor considers their current position especially in a reactive and hard working environment such as commercial property management. Do you want more for your position? Would you like a new portfolio with a different client and a new team around you? Or do you simply want a new challenge? If so, please continue reading.
The company is well worth shouting about. They are by far one of the most exciting and ambitious firms in the industry, with fantastic investment in people, technology and wellbeing.
It's an exciting role in a dynamic environment at the leading edge of the industry, offering huge career development, opportunities, and a flexible working environment.
With industry leading remuneration packages and excellent bonuses on top, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role is varied but will include:
- Ensure delivery of property management services in accordance with management agreements and industry best practice.
- Understand client's objectives in relation to each property/portfolio and work closely with them to achieve/exceed their expectations.
- Efficiently deliver management services including (but not limited to): data/lease event management, tenant relationship management, compliance, service charge budgeting / reconciliation (in accordance with best practice guidelines), financial /arrears management and accurate & timely reporting .
- Act as point of contact for the client in respect of all matters relating to each property .
- Effective liaison with other team members including (where relevant) property managers, regional facilities managers, client accountants and other team members.
- Cross sell the skills and services of the other divisions to existing and potential clients.
- Any other duties appropriate to this role as required from time to time.
This is a position which requires high levels of self-motivation and drive to understand clients' needs and exceed their expectations. Property management experience is essential and the candidate should ideally be qualified with a number of proven years within commercial property management.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Articulate, professional and persuasive!
- Confident to meet, negotiate and work with a wide range of clients, tenants and professionals.
- Be adaptable and above all, keen and enthusiastic
Your interest in the role will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Please email email@example.com, or if you don't have a up to date CV call 07557 978 873 for a confidential chat and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk