Senior Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An international and well-known multi-disciplined consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their office in the heart of Birmingham.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to lead projects within the Residential sector from inception to completion, ranging in values from £3m - £15m where they will need to assist of feasibility studies, procurement, tendering process and more.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Quantity Surveying Director of the Birmingham office and will be expected to travel to sites, aid Graduate/Assistant's in their projects with advice and suggestions and have a strong desire to take their next steps as an Associate Director.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 5 years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in Residential projects preferrable
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Planned progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction