Graduate Asset Manager – Leading UK Client Side Property Investment Organisation – Dudley
A leading investment and property management company with a large UK portfolio. They now have an exciting opportunity for an Asset Manager to join their Retail Team. The Job:
Due to this success, they are looking to appoint an Graduate Asset Manager to join their Midlands operation. This person will play an integral role in their continued growth, whilst having the opportunity to work across a mixed portfolio.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking for clear career progression, with the backing of a successful leadership team and a strong company name behind them.
The role will involve driving the performance of the portfolio, ensuring its contribution as efficiently as possible to the overall organisational targets.
You will take responsibility for:
- Strategic asset management
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Lease renegotiations
- Building and maintaining tenant relationships
- Carrying out business plan forecasting, budgeting, and analysis
- Oversight of the property management and stakeholder engagement as required
- Preparing periodic reports and asset reviews for the senior management
A salary ranging up to £30,000 per annum is dependent on experience