About the Team:
Established agency team with a warm desk on offer. The wider team covers lease advisory, business rates, building consultancy and agency work. This role involves the acquisition and disposal for primarily landlord clients, and also occupier clients throughout Scotland. Salary and benefits:
* £40 - £50k DOE
* Car allowance: £4500 - £5000 pa
* Performance related staff profit share scheme
* 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year.
* Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
* Life and Accident insurance
* Group income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Critical Illness Cover
* Wellbeing Allowance
* 1 paid volunteering day per year to help give back to our local communities
* Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
* Interest Free Rental Deposit Loan
* Employee assistance programme
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after two years' service
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for by the firm Main responsibilities:
* Identifying potential occupier requirements and winning mandates.
* Advising tenants on their occupational property - i.e. relocations, negotiating lease re-gears, renewals and surrenders to
achieve substantial cost savings
* Advising tenants on the relocation process - identifying client's requirements through reviewing all strategic options.
* Compiling schedules of suitable available properties
* Arranging and accompanying clients on viewing tours
* Structuring and negotiation the commercial terms of a deal
* Drafting and agreeing heads of terms
* Overseeing the legal process through to completion.
* Cross selling other service lines, particularly fit out instructions. Disposals:
* Advising landlords on their property holdings
* Advising on disposal strategies and market conditions
* Producing marketing campaigns
* Targeting occupiers
* Carrying out viewings
* Updating interest schedules
* Attending regular marketing meetings with clients and joint agents
* Regularly reporting to clients
* Representing the landlord during negotiations with prospective tenants
* Drafting and agreeing heads of terms.
* Overseeing the legal process through to completion About you:
* MRICS qualified
* Proven success operating in an agency team
* Evidence in ability to build own network as well as maintain strong existing relationships
* The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions using personal initiative and professional/technical knowledge.
* Planning and prioritising skills to schedule work and ensure its timely completion, taking into account conflicting deadlines.
* Supervise and delegate to more junior team members where appropriate
* A degree of flexibility in order to move from one task to another
* The ability to adapt to changes initiated by the department or the client
* Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task
* A high degree of analytical ability
* Portrays confidence in their ability to interact with the client, and meet their needs Additional Info:
Alongside our competitive compensation and benefits package my clients offers all of their staff the ongoing opportunities to learn and develop, through in-house CPD sessions, further education support as well as internal and external training programmes. My client encourages pro-bono work and volunteering as well as regular social and sporting activities to engage with all your colleagues. Your progression will be supported and guided by managers and mentors using a transparent framework so you can clearly see what
you need to do to get to where you want to be. Hybrid working and core hours:
My clients hybrid working policy outlines staff to be in the office for 3 days per week, with 2 days working from home. My client also offer great flexibility around their core hours, which are from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. You can choose to start and end your day around these hours, provided you still do your 7.25 hours per day (e.g. 8.00 am - 4.30pm, 10.00 am - 6.30 pm). There is no requirement for this to be the same each day, but you are required to keep your manager informed. This position also involves out of hours working on an 'as necessary' basis. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements for everyone; this can be discussed during the application process or upon commencement.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.