Associate Quantity Surveyor, Birmingham
An internationally recognized multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an experienced Associate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the heart of Birmingham.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor's role
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will be expected to hold a leading role within the Commercial sector for this international firm and will hold a large portion of responsibility for the running of their projects.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Birmingham team and will be expected to show-case their client management skills through liaising, growing, and maintaining the existing client-base of the Birmingham team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- 7+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in Commercial sector preferrable
- Healthy knowledge of JCT/NEC contracts
- Experience with client relations / development
- Capable of leading projects from inception to completion
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the Midlands
- MRICS preferrable
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Relevant professional subscriptions paid
- Lucrative pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Performance-related bonuses
- Flexible working
- Travel cost contribution
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Birmingham / Construction