This role offers flexibility to work in the office and on-site. You will demonstrate commercial awareness and exhibit the ability to lead teams to successfully complete projects. Due to our client’s continuous success of their existing Infrastructure team; we are recruiting a Project Manager who is ready to develop their career within our clients Infrastructure Project Management office team.
They are a multidiscipline Property and Construction Consultancy who help their clients create better, more sustainable places for people to live, learn and work. They offer a partner-led approach with their people working worldwide from multiple locations across the UK.
- Day to day delivery of projects and monitoring contractor’s progress on site
- Building relationships with clients and identifying and developing solutions for them
- Developing project documentation and reports to suit relevant stages of the projects and conducting feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
- leading and managing multidisciplinary design teams and supporting them in developing new business opportunities as well as managing existing client relationships
- Attend, chair and record meetings
- Provide a single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaising with the client
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- You will ideally hold or be working towards an appropriate professional body membership or equivalent
- Contract Management experience (NEC3, Option C preferred)
- Experience of working with and/or at the Environment Agency in flood risk management
The Project Manager will be a personable, enthusiastic, and energetic in dividual with a good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering.
- 25 days of paid annual leave, increasing with length of service
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Insurance in case you are unable to work due to ill health or accident for an extended period
- Single cover private medical insurance, which can be extended to include family members at preferential rates
- A contributory company pension plan
- Flexible company car scheme for relevant positions