Opportunity to work on exciting high-profile projects which will offer you exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts across a breadth of markets from social housing to Formula 1, and the chance to develop new skills and learn.
They are a multidiscipline Property and Construction Consultancy who help their clients create better, more sustainable places for people to live, learn and work. They offer a partner-led approach with their people working worldwide from multiple locations across the UK.
- Day to day delivery of projects and monitoring contractor’s progress on site
- Building relationships with clients and identifying and developing solutions for them
- Developing project documentation and reports to suit relevant stages of the projects and conducting feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
- leading and managing multidisciplinary design teams and supporting them in developing new business opportunities as well as managing existing client relationships
- Attend, chair and record meetings
- Provide a single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaising with the client
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- You will ideally hold or be working towards an appropriate professional body membership or equivalent
- Contract Management experience (NEC3, Option C preferred)
The Project Manager will be a personable, enthusiastic, and energetic in dividual with a good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering.
- 25 days of paid annual leave, increasing with length of service
- 4 x salary life assurance cover
- Generous company sick pay scheme
- Income Protection Insurance in case you are unable to work due to ill health or accident for an extended period
- Single cover private medical insurance, which can be extended to include family members at preferential rates
- A contributory company pension plan
- Flexible company car scheme for relevant positions