Opportunity for an experienced Surveyor to build and grow our clients Building Surveying and Architecture service lines based in the East of England.
Our client is one of the world's leading property agents. Over the years our client has been recognized as ‘best in class’ in a diverse range of disciplines. They are at the forefront of exploring new capabilities and to push boundaries to take real estate to a new level.
The Associate Building Surveying will be working across spectacular rural landscapes, towns and villages, from pre-acquisition surveys and defect diagnosis to conservation and project management, with the opportunity to develop new service lines and specialisms, such as conservation, sustainability and with excellent career opportunities.
Other responsibilities of the Associate Building Surveying will include setting clear objectives in line with company/Divisional/team strategy and to measure performance against these. Along with this, supporting team members in career development via training, coaching, mentoring and the promotion and succession/talent processes
The Associate Building Surveying will be a self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best while delivers efficiency in addition to effectiveness. You will have innate curiosity and is eager to experiment and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- RICS, CIOB, CIAT, RIBA, or other equivalent qualification.
- Proven skill sets for the core building surveying work areas of project management, design and contract administration, building regulations, CDM, building surveys, party wall and dilapidations.
- Generous salary
- Flexible working
- Market leading benefits package including share scheme, enhanced pension, electric car scheme and private medical scheme to name a few
- Holiday entitlement up to 30 days plus bank holidays, plus additional loyalty leave granted to employees to recognise long service within the company
- Encouragement to develop and enhance your career