An award winning, entrepreneurial Cost Consultancy are seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their ever-expanding London office.
The Project Quantity Surveyor's Role
Enjoying hybrid working, the new Project Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an array of projects to run within the commercial office, health, and education sectors.
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivering projects up to £20m, whilst supporting the Directors on larger, more complex schemes.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or hold a RICS accredited degree
- Experience of delivering construction projects
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- Any health, commercial, or education project experience would be a bonus
- Team player
- Cost Management / Cost Consultancy experience
An ideal position for a Quantity Surveyor eager for career progression and looking to get involved in the business and making a difference.
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Annual bonus
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Professional qualification course fees
- Membership fees
- Ongoing in-house and external CPD courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- 28 days annual leave
- Buy & sell holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager