An award-winning practice of Chartered Surveyors with offices throughout the South East are seeking a Project focused Building Surveyor with Contract Admin and Project Management experience to join their established team.
Based in Potters Bar, the successful Building Surveyor will be focusing on projects throughout Greater London whilst predominantly working alongside Public Sector clients on properties ranging from residential social housing schemes to schools and government buildings.
- Contract administration
- Condition surveys
- Defect diagnosis
- Project management
- Planned maintenance
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- 2+ years Private Practice/Consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- Experience carrying out Project related Building Surveying work
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Company iPhone
- Car/travel allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
- Life assurance
- Uncapped career development pathway
- Continued training and development
- Social, networking and team-building events
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | RICS | APC | MRICS | Property Consultancy | Surveying | Assistant Surveyor