Project Manager | Commercial Property | Project & Professional Work | Agile Working | Competitive Salary | Clear Route to Equity Partner
This job opportunity is for an experienced project manager who can manage every aspect of the design, cost, programming, construction, fitting out and completion of a development project to join a busy and expanding building consultancy team that offer excellent career progression, within a well-structured and supported environment.
A prominent firm of chartered surveyors with offices within Midlands and South regions. With a team of forward-thinking chartered surveyors, town planners, architects, and business consultants, they offer all property-related services under one roof.
The successful project manager for this job will need to meet financial, design and time parameters and ensure the maximum value is leveraged for clients financially, innovatively and in a manner that supports them and the brand value of their products and companies.
The successful project manager for this job will be responsible for helping clients appoint consultant teams, agreeing fees and services, setting out clear execution plans, preparing risk management and procurement strategies which you will implement and reporting formally to clients and stakeholders on a regular basis.
The project manager would be preferably holding a property related degree.
A professional qualification with RICS, CIOB, APM is preferable.
- An excellent salary for the right candidate reflective of your skills, qualifications and experience
- Agile working philosophy – the company believe that work is what you do and not a place you go, they want to enable you to work in the most efficient way, regardless of where and when
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme in which all employees participate
- Professional memberships and attendance at relevant CPD events funded
- Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab
- Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis
- An entitlement of 33 days holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays, plus your Birthday off
- An additional day’s holiday for every 3 years of service and time off for approved training
- Workplace pension scheme