A leading commercial property and construction consultancy are seeking a commercially driven Head of Building Surveying to build and develop a Building Surveying presence in their Maidenhead, Berkshire office.
This multi-disciplined consultancy already has an established presence in Maidenhead and operate across sectors including commercial, mixed-use and education.
This is a flexible opportunity ideal for somebody Berkshire/Buckinghamshire based with entrepreneurial qualities. You will be responsible for spearheading the development of the building surveying discipline throughout the south east and be given all the necessary backing to successfully do so.
The Successful Head of Building Surveying?
- MRICS qualified
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Confident meeting clients and winning new business
- Previous experience in managing
- A positive, confident and client-facing demeanour
- £70,000 - £80,000 pa
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension (6% employer contribution)
- Private healthcare/dentalcare (Bupa)
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Head of Building Surveying | Building Surveying | Chartered Building Surveyor | Senior Building Surveyor | MRICS | APC | Building Consultancy