An industry-leading commercial building surveying consultancy are seeking a commercially-minded Associate Building Surveyor to join their expanding team.
The successful Associate Building Surveyor will cover a variety of competencies with a bias towards Schedules of Dilapidations and Technical Due-Diligence (TDD) on behalf of an enviable client portfolio.
This traditional building surveying consultancy are at the forefront of industry development and offer client-led advice capturing the full property cycle from planning and acquisition to delivery and management.
Clients including; Commercial investors, Developers, Pension funds
The Successful Associate Building Surveyor
- A commercial focused private practice/consultancy background
- MRICS chartership (3+years PQE)
- Experience mentoring APC levels surveyors preferred
- A client-facing demeanour
- Strong business development and networking skills
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance
- 10% bonus
- Private healthcare
- 4% employer pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + birthday
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Associate Director | Building Consultancy | Building Surveyor | Property Consultancy | Associate Building Surveyor |Senior Building Surveyor