Immediate start available – Full Time and Part time available. Working within your local area.
We are looking for an MRICS Qualified Surveyor to conduct Housing Disrepair Surveys for tenants in desperate need of assistance.
- Working Monday - Friday ( No weekends or Bank Holidays )
- Conduct surveys on properties in need of repair advising whether you agree with the defects as claims, whether the defects are structural, the cause of the defects, the age, character and prospective life of the property, completing a Scott’s Schedule and providing an estimate of the cost and time for the repairs.
- Produce detailed Expert witness Report to detail findings.
- Use equipment and tools to accurately identify disrepairs
- Own transport required. However you will be working within your local area.
- Great Mathematical skills
- Great analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Friendly demeanour with clients
- Good time management/ability to adhere to own diary.
What we offer:
- Continuous ongoing work.
- Training from senior Surveyor with vast Housing Disrepair experience.
- Access to materials to assist in producing CPR compliant reports.
If this is you and you would like to be part of a successful team, please get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time – Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£100,000.00 per year depending on experience
Location: we have a number of vacancies available in Sheffield, Leeds, Watford and Croydon however you will only be required to work in your specific area.
- MRICS qualified, Housing disrepair experience preferred but not required, training will be given.