Senior Surveyor | Commercial Property | Hybrid | Scope For Progression | Birmingham | Uncapped Bonus | Car Allowance The Company:
This new position is with a privately owned property management company, based in Birmingham city centre, with an impressive portfolio of commercial properties around the UK. New instructions mean they now require an additional Chartered Management Surveyor to join their Birmingham team who deals with all aspects of property & asset management and professional issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a role that involves lots of client contact, the autonomy and freedom to manage your own portfolio and, as bonuses are based on individual performance and uncapped, ensures commercial acumen and entrepreneurial spirit does not go unrewarded. The Job:
The position will be office based but with travel required around the Midlands and UK. Car allowance is paid in addition to basic salary and mileage is paid at 45p per mile for business travel.
- Provide a professional property & asset management service to clients for a mixed portfolio of commercial properties (high-end offices, retail parks, shopping centres and industrial estates).
- Oversee lettings, rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Manage external consultants that provide professional advice and services, ensuring that the best results are achieved.
- Assist with maintenance/refurbishment contracts and with the acquisition and disposal of investment properties.
- Undertake all aspects of day-to-day management.
- RICS qualified.
- Experience managing commercial properties within a real estate services company or Property Management company.
- A commercial approach with integrity and enthusiasm, together with excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Open to newly qualified Surveyors or those with post-qualification experience.
In return, you'll work for a highly regarded, profitable and growing organisation offering flexibility and autonomy along with huge scope for future progression.
- Permanent, 2 days a week work from home, 3 days in the office or on-site
- Uncapped individual performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- £45,000 to £55,000
- £4000 car allowance and paid mileage (45p per mile)