Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to work for a SME Consultancy firm? Are you interested in being part of a growing team where you have the autonomy to run your own jobs? Interested in working within a supportive environment? Then keen reading!
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor in the London office of an multi-disciplinary consultancy working on hotels and residential projects.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working in a dynamic team overseeing new build and refurbishment projects ranging in value from £1m to £30m. You will be responsible for the handling of the projects budget, fees, running team meetings internally and with contractors.
There is great progression opportunity for this position to move up to Senior Quantity Surveyor and onwards to Associate Director in the future. The team has a very positive and inclusive culture and is friendly and sociable.
The role is based in London and you will have the opportunity to avail of their hybrid working.
The following Quantity Surveying experience and skills are required:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor with either a Consultancy or a Contractor
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of COSTX.
- Workable knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- Able to demonstrate experience in value engineering, cost planning and tendering.
- Experience on projects from cradle to grave and ideally some contract administration.
- You will be very accurate in your work and have excellent attention to detail.
For more information on this position, please contact Niamh Finnegan at Aldwych Consulting.