A privately owned, multi-disciplined property consultancy are seeking an Associate Partner to build and develop a Building Surveying presence in Central London.
Based in the City of London, this UK wide consultancy already have an established building surveying platform in other major UK cities and as a result of continued success and company growth, are now focusing on building a presence in the South East.
The successful Associate Partner will be responsible for building and maintaining existing relationships whilst carrying out a varied building surveying role including both project and professional services.
The Successful Associate Partner - Building Surveyor
- MRICS chartered (5+ years PQE)
- Experience working in a commercial property environment
- A positive, client-facing demeanour
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attributes
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Career progression to partner
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributary pension
- RICS and professional memberships paid for
- + Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | Associate Building Surveyor | Associate Partner | MRICS | Building Consultancy