An award-winning, multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy are seeking an Assistant Building Surveyor to join their expanding Orpington, Kent.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will receive full support to awards achieving MRICS and carry out a client-facing, varied building surveying role including project/professional services and acting as employers agent.
You will also be given exposure to a variety of sectors focusing on high profile new build housing and regeneration projects throughout London and the South East.
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- RICS accredited degree and enrolled on the APC pathway
- 1+ years' experience in a client-facing building surveying role
- A positive, proactive and client-facing demeanour
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Tailored APC support
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Continued training and CPD exposure
- Frequent office outings and events
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Graduate Building Surveyor | APC | RICS | Building Consultancy | Surveying