Peace Recruitment is recruiting for an industry leading Commercial Property Consultancy, Assistant Project Managers for their offices in Edinburgh and/or Glasgow.
Our client is currently looking for Assistant Project Managers with ideally 1-2 years' experience to join their growing team providing a spectrum of commercial consultancy advice across a diverse client base of predominantly private sector investor clients.
Peace Recruitment would like to speak to candidates who can demonstrate an appetite to learn and develop strong understanding of the property life-cycle requirements of investors, occupiers, lenders and developers.
You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse, market leading client base within a team of industry leading professionals who will assist in the significant development of your career.
- The successful candidate will be fully engaged in all aspects of Project Management, from inception and negotiating scope of services with clients, to carrying out the required professional services and delivering the project.
- Due diligence
- Construction monitoring
- Contract administration
- Assisting PM team
- Degree relevant to Construction Project Management, Building Surveying, etc.
- Working towards MRICS status
- Salary £30,000 depending on your experience
- Private healthcare
- Life assurances
- 25 days annual leave
- Professional subscriptions paid
For more information contact Lewis Potter or apply with your CV.