Peace Recruitment Clients a hugely successful housebuilder who aspire to bring attainable luxury to the residential market across the UK are looking to recruit an experienced Land Manager to join their Glasgow team but covering land across Central Belt.
Land Manager you will be instrumental in delivering our future growth strategy. Reporting directly to the Land and Partnership Director, the successful applicant will be involved in:-
- Sourcing and identifying appropriate land opportunities
- Appraising the opportunities and preparing bids in line with relevant timescales
- Negotiating offers for sites through heads of terms to missive stage
- Instructing solicitors to conclude missives in line with Lovell commercial requirements
- Land market analysis and research
- Delivery of sites from inception through to securing planning
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with land owners and agents
- Preparation of formal land appraisals and detailed reports to support all acquisitions
- Promoting the Lovell business with key contacts to enable future business growth
- Monitor timely progress of land acquisition against budget
- Liaising with local authority planning departments on development opportunities
Knowledge and experience of all aspects of the immediate and strategic land acquisition process for residential development, along with a working knowledge of the planning system through to an implementable consent are essential, land surveying past also beneficial.
You should also be able to demonstrate a full understanding of the viability process and cash-flows, along with being fully conversant with the legal processes associated with residential development.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
Circa £60k + car allowance +private healthcare+ pension contribution