One of the UK’s leading Construction Consultancies is looking to recruit a number of Associate Directors of Project Management to work on a range high value projects in the Residential, Office an Commercial sector.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country as well as overseas. They work across all sectors both within Property and Infrastructure and are involved in some of the regions largest developments. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees to Director level positions.
This is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients’ developments and property assets.They deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy. Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm. This consultancy is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through their social impact programme giving back to the communities they help to build.
The position is for a Project Manager at Associate Director level to get involved in taking full responsibility of large high value projects within the London region. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and manage the project through to completion. At Associate Director level the successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to get involved in business and client development and represent the company at various networking events and meetings.
The successful Associate Director must:
- Have a relevant degree and ideally be Chartered
- Have experience working as a Project Manager at Senior level on the Consultancy side
- Have experience working on Residential projects and have a working knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- Have experience of managing projects up to the value of £15 million
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Personally committed to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved, a 'can do' mentality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and lead
- Experience working in a client-focused environment - working closely with clients, updating clients on progress while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with some of the UK’s leading projects
- Fantastic opportunity to progress to Director level
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Izzy Brady on 0 7 7 5 9 1 2 7 6 2 2 for more information.