Joshua Robert recruitment are recruiting for a Mobile Domestic Assistant to start work Hull immediately.
Due to expansion of facilities services around various NHS hubs we require a 15 hour a week mobile domestic assistant to to work in and around Hull.
PLEASE NOTE MILAGE WILL BE PAID FOR.
Hours of work
15 hours per week flexible working days between 5am and 8am
Duties Deliver a full cleaning service within NHS Property Services premises in accordance with the NHS Property Services Domestic Services Operative Manual, at the prescribed times, in line with policies and procedures and as detailed in the cleaning work schedules.
- Ensure a clean environment for patient care in accordance with health and safety requirements, NHS National Specification of Cleaning Standards, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), Patient Led Assessments of the Care Environment (PLACE), audits and NHS Property Services policies and procedures.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: vacuum cleaning; damp mopping of floors; damp dusting of furniture/fittings; cleaning of mirrors and internal glass; sanitary ware for example, baths, showers, sinks, toilets, washing of tiled surfaces and paintwork; high dusting of walls and ceilings; floor maintenance; changing of disposable curtains; carry out deep clean/terminal cleans when necessary (in in-patient areas).
- Undertake full legionella flushing of all outlets within your area of responsibility and update records or documentation as required. Where access to an outlet is restricted resulting in an inability to flush, this must be reported to a supervisor/team leader as per instruction.
- Safely empty and clean all clinical and commercial waste bins, secure and transport waste safety to the designated waste disposal area.
- Carry out periodic cleaning, according to the required schedule.
- Correctly and safely use equipment as necessary to provide the service, for example: suction cleaners; floor maintenance equipment; mopping systems (wet and dry); carpet cleaning machinery; steam cleaners.
- Ensure all equipment used in delivery of duties is cleaned regularly and maintained in a safe manner.
- Supply and replacement of consumables, for example: paper towels; toilet tissue; hand soap dispensers.
- Assist in ensuring that cleaning stock is controlled and supplied to a level that meets customer needs.
- Adhere to the national colour coding system for any work undertaken in accordance with current NHS national standards as detailed in the Domestic Services Operative Manual.
- Remove and clearly label faulty equipment and notify the supervisor/team leader.
- Ensure all equipment used in delivery of duties is cleaned regularly and maintained in a safe manner, in compliance with COSHH.
Where appropriate ensure the building or work area is secure on leaving, for example: windows; doors; and exits as appropriate.
For more information please forward your up to date cv to Joshua Robert recruitment