Graduate Building Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join an award-winning Consultancy, working across numerous specialisms such as MMC and traditional construction methods within the public and private sectors. The role would involve assisting and learning from senior Surveyors on various projects, assisting with their delivery within budget and on schedule. As such, this is a fantastic opportunity for a fledgling Building Surveyor to take their first steps into the industry.
Skills and Experience required includes:
- Graduate with RICS accredited Building Surveying degree - client would also consider those partway through or intending to take a Building Surveying degree
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with clients/customers is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish trust and develop effective working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Company benefits package
- Pension Scheme
- Generous leave entitlement
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch! Feel free to call give me a call on 01792940003, send me an email at email@example.com.
Don't feel like this is quite the right opportunity for you, or want to know a bit more? We are