Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Description Summary
We currently have a great opportunity for a Surveyor to join our successful Valuation & Advisory team. The position will be based within the Leeds office, covering the Yorkshire/ North East region with a focus on industrial, office and retail valuations.
This exciting opportunity requires individuals to service existing mandates and start to develop a client base via networking and opportunistic thinking.
As a Surveyor within the team you will primarily be involved in fund and loan security valuations working with top tier clients including funds, banks and public sector bodies. You will also work closely with the other V&A teams across the country as well as the local transactional agency teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Surveyor to join a strong team and develop their career.
Core responsibilities include:
- Undertake existing valuation mandates and start to build contacts to attract new business
- Work on a mix of regular mandates as well as loan security and acquisition valuations
- Prepare valuations and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients
- Be able to take day to day responsibility for execution of instructions under minimum supervision
- To start to develop a profile in the marketplace through building key client relationships
- Play an active role in the development of more junior team members
- To prepare valuation reports, in various formats
- Inspection of assets within the Yorkshire/ North East region
We are looking for someone who is a RICS Registered Valuer / Level 3 Valuation at APC. Ideally you will already have knowledge of the Yorkshire/ North East property market, however this is not essential. One of the most important aspects that we are looking for, is someone who will fit with the friendly, sociable, dedicated and hardworking team dynamic.