Group Estates Surveyor required – Prime London Property Services Group - £outstanding
We’re working with a well-regarded, long-established Prime London Property Services group who require a Group Estates Surveyor as follows:
- MRICS/FRICS qualified with broad property management, acquisition and disposal experience spanning Residential & Commercial portfolios
- Able to work with wide ranging teams including inhouse FM on the handover of newly refurbished branch premises (for our clients high street estate agency business)
- Identifying disposal opportunities in cases where properties have no further business use, realising maximum return accordingly.
- Maintaining freehold and leasehold property records updating related schedules as required (title deeds, rent reviews, lease renewals etc.)
- Keeping the managing director informed on all live property transaction cases
- Undertake rent review and lease expiry/renewal negotiations with landlords and subtenants
As one of London’s leading property services groups, our client manages over 15,000 residential and commercial units in different mixed-use schemes across 130 locations in London, with a combined portfolio worth £10 billion.
The successful Group Estates Surveyor can expect an excellent remuneration package including a competitive basic, bonus, car allowance and a range of other benefits including pension, life cover and wide ranging high street discounts.
If you’re a committed Estates Surveyor from a stable career background who resides in (or can commute to) Central London and meet the above criteria please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.