A small Quantity Surveying outfit with huge potential are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor as they start their next period of growth.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will join a Quantity Surveying team of 8 who predominantly work across the hospitality sector, with some residential schemes included.
The new Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be thrown in at the deep-end, working on the full project life cycle. You'll also work on some fast paced, 6 monthly projects from inception to completion.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a Quantity Surveying or RICS accredited degree
- 6+ months quantity surveying / cost management experience
- Basic construction knowledge
- Comfortable working in a small team
An ideal opportunity for a Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor seeking swift career progression and work experience.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Professional subscription fees
- Rapid career growth
- Exciting projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Cost Manager / Graduate Quantity Surveyor