Client-Side Building Surveyor | Flexible | Hybrid Working | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package | Scope for Progression
Job opportunity to join a prestigious, in-house Property team based in Warwickshire. Reporting to a Senior Asset Manager, the successful Building Surveyor joining a team of 8 chartered surveyors who manage our occupied estate of 300+ properties across the UK.
The company operates a large multi-billion property/ asset portfolio, the Building Surveyor will play a critical part in managing project activity across multiple properties.
With travel across the UK (an average of 2 days per week), the successful Client-Side Building Surveyor for this job will manage, develop and monitor building works across our diverse portfolio of properties. This is a technical surveying role, leading fit outs and refurbishments, organising and managing third party contractors, and ensuring our properties meet our business, contractual and statutory requirements.
The Client-Side Building Surveyor for this job will have previous experience and knowledge of:
- Building issues relating to commercial, office, retail, and residential premises.
- Managing commercial premises refurbishments and fit outs.
- Delivering Planned Maintenance programmes and national contracts.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Health & Safety legislation and statutory requirements.
- Microsoft Office and AutoCAD LT
- Competitive Salary
- Company car
- Annual bonus, up to 17.5%
- Contributory pension scheme (maximum of 12% company contribution)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Gym subsidy
- Health and wellbeing plan
- Life Assurance cover
Along with these benefits the Building Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for an employer who empower and inspire their employees to perform, offer opportunities to grow and recognise and reward employees for their contribution.