An independent Chartered Surveying practice that can offer ongoing support and training along with very competitive benefits are seeking a confident Valuation Surveyor to join their experienced team.
The successful Valuation Surveyor will be able to value commercial and residential property for secure lending, tax, matrimonial, investment and development.
As it is a broad role there is the opportunity to advise landlords and tenants in undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
The MRICS Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold:
- MRICS qualification
- Registered Valuer
- 2 year PQE as a minimum
- Good people and communication skills
- Team player
- Salary up to £65,000
- Car allowance and travel reimbursement
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Flexible working and great work life balance
- Pension scheme 4% matched
- Work laptop and mobile
If you are a MRICS Valuation Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James
Valuation Surveyor/ Surveyor/ Surveying/ Valuer / RICS