An independent Chartered Building Surveying practice based in Surbiton are seeking a client-facing Graduate Building Surveyor to join their close-knit yet expanding team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will carry out a varied, traditional building surveying role, receive full APC support needed to achieve MRICS chartership and work across sectors, predominantly focusing on the London residential property market.
Ideal for a Graduate Building Surveyor based in Surrey/South West London, hoping to achieve MRICS without incurring the cost of the daily London commute.
The Role Of The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
- Due diligence/building surveys
- Contract administration
- Party wall matters
- Specification of works
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor?
- MSc/BSc Building Surveying
- Driven by the prospect of achieving MRICS
- A positive, client-facing demeanour
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- Tailored APC support
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private medical care
- Additional training and CPD exposure
- Travel expenses accounted for
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor | Assistant Building Surveyor | Building Surveyor | Building Consultancy | MRICS