Data Centre projects
£70-90,000 plus bonus and benefits
This leading project management consultancy pride themselves on their strong team mentality and going the extra mile to develop their employees with both hard and sort benefits.
As part of ongoing growth in their established data centre team, they seek a project manager (likely at Senior / AD level) to help lead a data centre project in Surrey for one of their key clients.
The ideal candidate will be a project management professional with min 6 years experience in a consultancy or client organisation, working on the delivery of data centre / mission critical projects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing data centre project delivery
- Managing all aspects of the project, engaging with the client, construction and design team to drive the project forward
- Monitoring project progress against programme and reporting accordingly
- Acting as key client contact
- Visiting site (Surrey)
The successful candidate:
- Degree qualified in an engineering/property/construction related subject
- Ideally chartered
- Proven project management experience in a consultancy or client side leading data centre projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
Package on offer includes:
- Attractive Bonus
- Wellbeing allowance
For more details or if you would like to hear about any other opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org