I am working with a Local Authority based in the South of Wales looking to recruit an Estates Lead for their Industrial Portfolio.
My client is a Public Sector and Government organisation based in the Valleys of South Wales.
The key responsibilities of the Estates Lead - Industrial are:
- To create and be responsible for the implementation of management, maintenance and the introduction of property records
- To maximise income to by minimising turnaround times between tenancies when stock becomes empty
- To undertake and be responsible for monitoring and managing tenants' performance in complying with their lease obligations
- Managing rent reviews, service charges, insurance claims, maintenance of insurance schedules, dealing with recharges etc
The Successful Estates Lead - Industrial candidate will be / have:
Proven significant experience of working in a valuation / estate management environment
- Proven experience of managing staff
Experience in dealing with tenants and occupiers of property and working in a technical environment
Experience in negotiation in relation to property transaction terms, rental fees etc.
On offer to the successful Estates Lead - Industrial candidate is:
- A very handsome Local government Pension
- Home Working
- Generous Holiday Allowance