One of the UK's leading Construction Consultancies is actively recruiting Senior Project Managers to be based in London.
My client is one of the leading Construction Consultancies in the UK with a network of offices across the country. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some London’s highest profile developments. Individual projects include working on high profile Residential developments, Commercial fit out and large Mixed-Use projects for blue chip clients. They are a dynamic company offering Project Managers the opportunity to work with some of the region's finest Consultants.
They are actively looking to recruit individuals at Senior Project Manager level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors. Value of projects can range from £1 - £100 million. The projects will be across a range of sectors but with a focus on Residential, Education, Healthcare and Industrial.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have experience working as a Project Manager with client interactions
- Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
- Have good communication and client facing skills
- An Engineering or Mechanical background would be an advantage, but candidates with a breadth of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Ideally chartered RICS, CIOB, RIBA, MICE - or working towards
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Project
- Construction project management experience essential
- Degree in a construction related subject is desirable, but not essential. All degree backgrounds will be considered
- Experience of delivering presentations
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Opportunity to work on some of London’s highest profile projects
- They are actively looking to recruit a number of people which provides career opportunities to Associate level
- Market leading Consultancy with a great reputation in the market
- Great benefits
Fantastic company culture and senior management