Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next step up? Looking to work for an international, leading consultancy firm? Experienced and passionate about the healthcare construction industry? Then apply here today - this could be the perfect role for you!!
An incredible opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with a Senior, Associate and Project Director Project Manager managing and delivering Healthcare projects in London.
You would be involved in the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development, through the design, procurement process, site delivery, commissioning phase and defects management.
Job Duties of the Project Manager:
- Assist in the delivery of Project Management Commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery.
- To provide effective support to Assistant/Graduate Project Managers.
- Ensure commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Strong relationships are developed with clients and members of the cross-functional team
- Business development opportunities with existing and new clients, including cross- selling opportunities, are identified and acted upon
- Be the primary interface with clients (New and Existing)
- Provide leadership within project management business and provide leadership and mentoring to the team
- Ensure all staff members reporting to you have current and relevant training
- Manage the delivery of project management team outputs, in accordance with agreed time-scales and quality standards
- Co-ordination and sign off on all management information produced by project management teams prior to issue
- To 'win' clients through strong business development skills
- Management of tender documents, appraisals and negotiations
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Ability to present to a large group
- Change Management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Highly motivated with good knowledge of Healthcare
- Awareness of Risk Management techniques
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Project Management experience
- Experience of successfully delivering construction projects
- Experience of working in or managing multi-site operations
- Good Health, Education and/or Science experience.
- Professional Qualified - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
- Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
- APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)