Are you an experienced Project Manager wanting to take the next leap in your career? Interesting in working for a progressive, supportive and well-rounded consultancy firm? Then keep reading.
An impressive construction consultancy firm are looking for a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager to join their amazing team in Leeds.
You will join a high-quality team working on diverse and exciting projects valued between £500k - £20m + in the property, nuclear and heritage sectors.
With specialist training & development programmes at leadership level, you'll keep progressing your career in line with your ambitions.
The role of Project Manager:
- Lead and deliver PM services across the market sectors
- Support other Managers on complex multi-faceted projects
- Support the PM team as required on all business issues
- Focus on your goals, managing resources as applicable, while highlighting potential new or repeat business opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service and understand the customers' changing business needs.
- Develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments
- Constantly pursue performance improvement
- A relevant construction qualification and/or working towards professional membership of a recognized institution, such as APM, CIOB or RICS
- Experience in pre and post contract project management responsibilities and able to deliver this service effectively to Clients
- Knowledge of both public and private sector clients
- Proficiency in projects within the Education, Property, Manufacturing, and the Public Sectors
- Able to manage a project throughout its lifecycle
- Capable of managing a large collaborative team across the disciplines
- General knowledge of current legal developments in respect of construction and associated law
- Managing commercial aspects of commissions and, or projects, including governance, fee management activities, together with internal job costings, resource requirements and inter-trading
- Experience in successfully managing clients and their expectations
Benefits for the Project Manager:
- Hybrid working
- No set working hours
- Up to 15% pension
- 25 days annual leave