A leading commercial property and construction consultancy based in the City are seeking a client-facing Building Surveyor to work alongside an innovative, forward-thinking building surveying team.
This is a varied, traditional building surveying role that will include carrying out professional services, delivering projects and acting as contract administrator on behalf of an extremely broad portfolio of clients.
A team of 10 strong, this established consultancy has just secured a larger Central London office and assist Commercial Investors, Occupiers and Developers at every stage of the Property Cycle.
Structured APC support provided.
The Role of the successful Building Surveyor
- Contract Administration
- Defect Diagnosis
- Schedules of Condition
- Party Wall matters
- Schedules of Dilapidations
The Successful Building Surveyor
- 2+ years Private Practice/Consultancy experience as a Building Surveyor
- MRICS ideal but not essential
- A client-facing demeanour
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- £35,000 - £45,000 pa
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Frequent office outings and social events
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension (6%)
- Private healthcare/dentalcare (Bupa)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel insurance
- Life assurance
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Building Surveyor | Building Surveying | Assistant Surveyor | APC | MRICS | RICS | Building Consultancy | Project Management